« Home | I started on my first ever sock today. I picked u... » | Wasn't I just talking about how I shouldn't be buy... » | Must....stop....buying....yarn.... Okay, after ... » | I'm starting a local Stitch & Bitch. If you live ... » | Introducing.........KNITWORTHY!!! (See right side... » | I'm a little more than 1/4 of the way finished wit... » | Welcome to another knitting blog. I am your host,... » 

Friday, June 13, 2003 

Alright, here's some pictures of my current work!

First we have the yarn I bought from Art Fibers yesterday. On the left is the angora/silk Chauser. On the top right is the Minstrel that I'm making the shell with. And at the bottom right is the Whisper that is still waiting for a project.




Next is Jonathan's Afghan. I've got about 34" done, and it should be about 70" when I'm finished. I designed the pattern myself using a seed stitch border and a diagonal rib for the main pattern. It's being knitted with two strands, one dark blue, one black.



Below is the sock I'm working on. Sorry it's a little blurry.



And last are the napkin rings I'm knitting. I'm using jade and amethyst beads knitted with wire.




Links to this post

Create a Link