« Home | I hate socks. I hate socks. I hate socks. (pictur... » | I am stoked! My order from Smiley's Yarns just ar... » | Here are two lovely poems made from my site (to fi... » | Alright, here's some pictures of my current work! ... » | I started on my first ever sock today. I picked u... » | Wasn't I just talking about how I shouldn't be buy... » | Must....stop....buying....yarn.... Okay, after ... » | I'm starting a local Stitch & Bitch. If you live ... » | Introducing.........KNITWORTHY!!! (See right side... » | I'm a little more than 1/4 of the way finished wit... » 

Thursday, June 19, 2003 

BTW, check out the latest Knitworthy (on the left). This week's link is to a super cute pattern for knitting a frog hat and slippers for a baby!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates