« Home | Alright, here's some pictures of my current work! ... » | I started on my first ever sock today. I picked u... » | Wasn't I just talking about how I shouldn't be buy... » | Must....stop....buying....yarn.... Okay, after ... » | I'm starting a local Stitch & Bitch. If you live ... » | Introducing.........KNITWORTHY!!! (See right side... » | I'm a little more than 1/4 of the way finished wit... » | Welcome to another knitting blog. I am your host,... » 

Friday, June 13, 2003 

Here are two lovely poems made from my site (to find out how go here)

Poem 1

Purl Girl! Grab a row.
I am design / found /
service

Poem 2

Purl Girl! Welcome
to go 4 of the Minstrel that
Oh well, summer
anyway. He need support
groups. Yarnateen groups in
the text of socks!
FOs Check
it out.first. ever sock today.

Links to this post

Create a Link