« Home | Work has begun on the FCEK wrap top. I'll post so... » | My order from Wool Needlework arrived this morning... » | BTW, check out the latest Knitworthy (on the left)... » | I hate socks. I hate socks. I hate socks. (pictur... » | I am stoked! My order from Smiley's Yarns just ar... » | Here are two lovely poems made from my site (to fi... » | Alright, here's some pictures of my current work! ... » | I started on my first ever sock today. I picked u... » | Wasn't I just talking about how I shouldn't be buy... » | Must....stop....buying....yarn.... Okay, after ... » 

Wednesday, June 25, 2003 

The weather in San Francisco is practically perfect today. It's warm, sunny, and there's this slight breeze that keeps it from being stale. I took the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors. I grabbed a sandwich from this little Italian deli, a Jamba Juice, and my knitting and walked down to the Yerba Buena Gardens where there was a live band playing and lots of people lolling around on the grass. I spent the next 45 minutes eating lunch, enjoying the music and the sunshine, and getting some more work done on my Katrina top.

Yesterday I went back to Art Fibers and exchanged the electric blue yarn I bought a little over a week ago for this gorgeous emerald green color. Then the girl wrote up a customized shell pattern for me for that particular yarn. Yay!

Also, as mentioned on the side, I'll be adding a new feature soon. Actually, two new features. I'm working on an additional page to my site where you can see my personal project gallery and a super extensive list of free knitting patterns. I'd like it to be the most comprehensive out there. It's going to take a while to finish though, and I'd like to get a few more links up before I unveil the site.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates