« Home | Shame on me, buying more yarn. I took a little st... » | Argh! What is up with me? Last week I lost my cr... » | This week's knitworthy is a fun little object that... » | Didn't get any knitting done this weekend. Instea... » | The other night I had come home from a meeting fee... » | Last night I finished the Cherry Twist top. Now a... » | Though Bonne Marie from ChicKnits beat me to it, I... » | I can't believe how fast progress is going on Cher... » | I'm done! I stayed up until 1 in the morning Thur... » | I've finished the back of my FCEK Katrina top. I ... » 

Monday, July 21, 2003 

All right. Somebody's cheating. I've gotten a few hits from the other site I'm still working on (which will have free patterns, and my project gallery and such). It's not done yet, so hold yer horses. I've got a few changes to make before I unveil it -- perhaps later this week. Although, maybe it's good that a few people have found it, cuz it's pushing me to get it ready. You know, it's like peeking into your presents before Christmas morning (I've been guilty of that, I admit). The surprise is ruined. Oh well, for those of you who have stumbled across it, I hope you check back soon to check it out when it really is ready!

In other news, I finished the left side of the FCEK wrap top. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. (Thank you Pointer Sisters) So, now all that's left is seaming and that stupid 52" of i-cord. I'm hoping to have it done in the next couple of days so I can wear it later this week. Yay!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates