« Home | The other night I had come home from a meeting fee... » | Last night I finished the Cherry Twist top. Now a... » | Though Bonne Marie from ChicKnits beat me to it, I... » | I can't believe how fast progress is going on Cher... » | I'm done! I stayed up until 1 in the morning Thur... » | I've finished the back of my FCEK Katrina top. I ... » | Still chugging away on Jonathan's blanket. I'm al... » | The weather in San Francisco is practically perfec... » | Work has begun on the FCEK wrap top. I'll post so... » | My order from Wool Needlework arrived this morning... » 

Monday, July 14, 2003 

Didn't get any knitting done this weekend. Instead I had lots and lots of fun on Friday and Saturday with my boyfriend...and then lots and lots of anything but fun on Sunday (spent 5 hours Sunday trying to repair a clogged toilet). I had planned to do some knitting Sunday, but by the time I had won the battle with the clog from hell, I was ready to lay down and die. Instead, I went swimming. And you can't knit in the pool.

So, progress on all of my projects is a little slow right now. I'm almost up to the armhole on the right side piece of the FCEK Katrina top. I probably won't get much done on that today since I forgot to grab a new ball of Katrina before leaving this morning, and I have enough for only a few more rows.

I swear I'll get some pictures posted soon. And I hope to have my new section up and running shortly. But, I think I'm going to make a few changes first. So, keep your eyes peeled! (ew, that's a gross visual)

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates