« Home | Still chugging away on Jonathan's blanket. I'm al... » | The weather in San Francisco is practically perfec... » | Work has begun on the FCEK wrap top. I'll post so... » | My order from Wool Needlework arrived this morning... » | BTW, check out the latest Knitworthy (on the left)... » | I hate socks. I hate socks. I hate socks. (pictur... » | I am stoked! My order from Smiley's Yarns just ar... » | Here are two lovely poems made from my site (to fi... » | Alright, here's some pictures of my current work! ... » | I started on my first ever sock today. I picked u... » 

Thursday, July 03, 2003 

I've finished the back of my FCEK Katrina top. I only have the two front pieces and the 52 inches of icord left to go. Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure.



I also only have about 6 or 7 more inches left to do on Jonathan's afghan and then I'm done. I expect completion this weekend. Once that's out of my hair I'll have a lot more time freed up to work on more projects. Hopefully getting that out of the way will speed up productivity. Currently the only time I spend working on my other projects is when I'm commuting to and from work, and that's only about an hour a twenty minutes total.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates