« Home | So I was looking through my site referrals, and sa... » | Go figure I'd finish my FCEK wrap top, and it woul... » | As promised, pictures! First, here are a few pi... » | Last night I pretty much finished the FCEK Katrina... » | All right. Somebody's cheating. I've gotten a fe... » | Shame on me, buying more yarn. I took a little st... » | Argh! What is up with me? Last week I lost my cr... » | This week's knitworthy is a fun little object that... » | Didn't get any knitting done this weekend. Instea... » | The other night I had come home from a meeting fee... » 

Friday, July 25, 2003 

****Update****

I contacted the Denise company, and told them about my problem. Emily returned my email super quick, and was very friendly and helpful to boot. She said it sounds like I got a bad set, so she's sending me new cords in the mail. Yay! Now I'm a happy camper. *(Does a little happy dance around the room)*

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates