« Home | I can't go on even short distance trips without kn... » | ****Update**** I contacted the Denise company, ... » | So I was looking through my site referrals, and sa... » | Go figure I'd finish my FCEK wrap top, and it woul... » | As promised, pictures! First, here are a few pi... » | Last night I pretty much finished the FCEK Katrina... » | All right. Somebody's cheating. I've gotten a fe... » | Shame on me, buying more yarn. I took a little st... » | Argh! What is up with me? Last week I lost my cr... » | This week's knitworthy is a fun little object that... » 

Wednesday, July 30, 2003 

Without further ado, I'd like to announce this weeks Knitworthy. This week marks the unveiling of Purl Girl's Free Knitting Pattern and Project Gallery Site. I have a number of links to free patterns up already, but I plan to add a lot more, making it one of the most extensive free knitting pattern directories on the net. Also, you can check out the details and pictures of my projects through that site, including information on where I got the pattern from, what kinds of yarns I used, how long it took to make, and other comments. Be sure to let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions on how to make it better.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates