« Home | As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the ... » | What a nightmare this weekend was. Jon's mom came... » | I'll be out for the weekend, up at my boyfriend's ... » | I've posted well over 200 (I didn't count, but I k... » | Last night I finished the front piece of the Tahki... » | Once again, a Lana Grossa "Model of the Month" pat... » | Jonathan and I were supposed to go camping this we... » | I recently signed up to adopt a soldier for Christ... » | Last night was the first meeting for the Stitch & ... » | Without further ado, I'd like to announce this wee... » 

Tuesday, August 12, 2003 

I found this cute little felted eyelash tote bag while I was surfing around looking for new patterns to add to my free patterns site (which, BTW, I should add that I posted another 2 dozen or so). FYI, the file is a PDF, so if you try to open it, be sure you have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.





I've started turning the heel on my Regia socks. I'm not digging the Regia pattern I'm using. It just seems a little odd to me. Maybe that's because people tend to get comfortable with what they first learned. But, I'm pushing through anyway.

Since I'll be leaving Friday to go camping and fishing with the family for a week, I need to start thinking about what to bring. I placed a large order with Smiley's last week, and am keeping my fingers crossed that it will get here by Thursday. I've got a bunch of yarn for a number of projects I need to start on in that order. Otherwise, I'll just have to bring some other stuff with me. So far on my list is: finish the Regia socks, start/finish the Fortissima socks, finish the Wool-Ease socks, work on my tote bag design (I'm trying to design a felted tote bag), work on designing/making Jonathan's remote control holder, finish my Artfibers mohair sleeveless v-neck shell, start/finish two dog sweaters for my parent's and grandparent's dogs, design/make a cotton camisole, and make a set of items made with Wool-Ease Ivory Sprinkles (hat, gloves, socks, sweater, scarf). I don't want to bring too much, but I also don't want to bring too little. So, I have some deciding to do.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates