« Home | I'm on vacation for the next week. I'll be return... » | My Smiley's order came in today - in a huge box! ... » | I found this cute little felted eyelash tote bag w... » | As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the ... » | What a nightmare this weekend was. Jon's mom came... » | I'll be out for the weekend, up at my boyfriend's ... » | I've posted well over 200 (I didn't count, but I k... » | Last night I finished the front piece of the Tahki... » | Once again, a Lana Grossa "Model of the Month" pat... » | Jonathan and I were supposed to go camping this we... » 

Friday, August 22, 2003 

I'm back (unfortunately) from vacation. I'm glad I took today off, because I'm going to need the weekend to recoup. I didn't get as much knitting done as I would have liked. The only thing I really worked on was the Boat Neck Shell, which is almost finished. I was going to make it exactly like the pattern called for, but the neck looks like it's going to be way too high, so I'm going to make the front piece with a slightly lower neck. I also forgot the yarn for the catnip mousies, so I didn't even do any of those. I'll post some pictures later since right now I think my time would be better spent taking a nap.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates