« Home | My Smiley's order came in today - in a huge box! ... » | I found this cute little felted eyelash tote bag w... » | As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the ... » | What a nightmare this weekend was. Jon's mom came... » | I'll be out for the weekend, up at my boyfriend's ... » | I've posted well over 200 (I didn't count, but I k... » | Last night I finished the front piece of the Tahki... » | Once again, a Lana Grossa "Model of the Month" pat... » | Jonathan and I were supposed to go camping this we... » | I recently signed up to adopt a soldier for Christ... » 

Friday, August 15, 2003 

I'm on vacation for the next week. I'll be returning Thursday evening, and I'll probably post on Friday. I hope to have a lot of pictures of my knitting progress. I decided last night what I was going to bring with me, and have already packed my bag. I'm going to bring the Regia socks, and I hope to finish those. I'm also bringing yarn to make a Boat Neck Shell, a UCan2 Shell, the White Lies Tank Top, the Boatneck Sweater from Hollywood Knits, the scarf I'm making from the Artfibers yarn, and some scrap yarn to make some mousies for Wendy's Mouse-a-thon. I'm trying to resist the urge to bring anything more than that. I mean, I'll only be gone a total of 6 days, and there's other stuff to do too.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates