« Home | I'm back (unfortunately) from vacation. I'm glad ... » | I'm on vacation for the next week. I'll be return... » | My Smiley's order came in today - in a huge box! ... » | I found this cute little felted eyelash tote bag w... » | As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the ... » | What a nightmare this weekend was. Jon's mom came... » | I'll be out for the weekend, up at my boyfriend's ... » | I've posted well over 200 (I didn't count, but I k... » | Last night I finished the front piece of the Tahki... » | Once again, a Lana Grossa "Model of the Month" pat... » 

Monday, August 25, 2003 

Sharlyn of Sit and Knit forwarded the following questions to me for this fun little game you can play along with too. Here's how to play:

1.Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2.I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3.You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five
answers.
4.You'll include this explanation.
5.You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be
interviewed.

And here are your questions:

1. Is there anywhere in the world that you have never been to but would
really like to go? If yes, where? Lots of places actually. I'd love to go to Germany, so I can put my German language skills (2 years in HS, 2 years at Cal) to use. I want to see Italy, and particularly Rome. A lot of my family came from Italy, plus there is so much history and culture there that I'd love to experience.

2. Describe your physical appearance in three words Redhead. Short. Curvy.

3. Food. What was the first thing that came to your mind after seeing that word? Sex. Good food is like good sex. I love to eat. And savoring good food can be a nearly orgasmic experience in itself. We eat so much crap, that it's amazing to realize how complex the sensory experience of food can be. And it's the same with sex. Many people suffer through having so much bad sex, that when they really experience something good, they're blown away.

4. You can go back in time to any period; where do you go and what do you do? Hmm. Once again, that's hard to decide. There are so many things I'd like to witness. I'd love to go back and watch Rome in action. I'd love to witness the signing of the Declaration of Independence, and sit in on the debates that took place at the time. I'd love to experience life in ancient Egypt. I don't think I would want to go back and change anything in history, because you never know what the consequences of that will be. Sometimes good actions beget bad consequences. And I don't believe the past should be tampered with.

5. What is the one thing in your life that you are most proud of? Myself. I'm proud of all the hard work I've done to succeed in everything I do. I've always managed to make a lot out of not very much. I feel that I've earned everything I have in life - nobody has ever handed me anything - and there's no prouder feeling than that.

Sound fun? Of course it is! (Be sure to leave your site address in the comments section so I can link to you!)

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates