« Home | Sharlyn of Sit and Knit forwarded the following qu... » | I'm back (unfortunately) from vacation. I'm glad ... » | I'm on vacation for the next week. I'll be return... » | My Smiley's order came in today - in a huge box! ... » | I found this cute little felted eyelash tote bag w... » | As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the ... » | What a nightmare this weekend was. Jon's mom came... » | I'll be out for the weekend, up at my boyfriend's ... » | I've posted well over 200 (I didn't count, but I k... » | Last night I finished the front piece of the Tahki... » 

Tuesday, August 26, 2003 

Since I was out last week, I missed a Knitworthy. But this week's Knitworthy should more than make up for it. The Knitting Garden is an online knitting magazine featuring free patterns, photo galleries of completed work (of patterns from a variety of sources), and more. Check them out. This month they have 5 free patterns!!!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates