« Home | Since I was out last week, I missed a Knitworthy. ... » | Sharlyn of Sit and Knit forwarded the following qu... » | I'm back (unfortunately) from vacation. I'm glad ... » | I'm on vacation for the next week. I'll be return... » | My Smiley's order came in today - in a huge box! ... » | I found this cute little felted eyelash tote bag w... » | As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the ... » | What a nightmare this weekend was. Jon's mom came... » | I'll be out for the weekend, up at my boyfriend's ... » | I've posted well over 200 (I didn't count, but I k... » 

Wednesday, August 27, 2003 

Tonight is the next Stitch n Bitch meeting. Hopefully there should be a few new people showing up, so it should be a lot of fun! I posted another ad on Craigslist for the group, and I've gotten like 5 more responses from interested people. I'm thinking I should bring a camera with me so I can take pictures of the group and post them on our groups Yahoo site, and maybe up on here too. But, I'm not sure if my batteries for my digital are charged....

I'm going to start working on my mousies tonight for Wendy's Mouse-along. I plan to knit up quite a few, stuff them with catnip and bells, and send them on their merry little way. Of course I'll keep a few to give to the cat lovers in my life. I have no cats myself, and I don't think my hermit crabs would be that crazy over them!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates