« Home | One of these days I'll stop making appointments to... » | My first quiz in the tax course is over, and it wa... » | After spending the last hour and a half perusing t... » | Yay! New Knitty out today!!! I'll be back late... » | Must.... not.... fall..... aslee----zzzzzzzzzzzzzz... » | In Memoriam of 9/11 I'm so tried I could fall... » | I've become increasingly aware of a disturbing tre... » | Happy Monday! Only four more days until Friday...... » | Not much knitting going on lately. I've been spen... » | We're in the money, come on, my honey, Let's spen... » 

Tuesday, September 23, 2003 

I shoulda waited....

The haircut is done, and I'm not happy. I told her specifically shoulder length, yet she cut it to my chin. It was obvious even when it was wet. But, I guess once you've cut it too short, there's no going back. The only thing I can hope for is that it grows out quickly. And I think it will. In a month it should be the perfect length.

Here are before and after shots.


BEFORE


AFTER


Keep in mind that the before shot is my hair more or less unstyled. I didn't wash it this morning, and instead threw it up into a ponytail. I took it down for the picture, so it looks a little messy, and not like it usually does (er, did).

I mean, I guess the new cut is okay...but it's not what I wanted. I'll just have to play around with it at home for a while to see if it can be salvaged.

The only good things about it are that it will be quicker and hopefully easier to wash and dry, and hopefully style. Plus, it does make me look a little older. And considering I'm always being told how young I look for my age, that's not a bad thing.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates