« Home | Nobody told me the bag would take this long to dry... » | Hooray for progress! I actually got some knitting... » | Last night's Stitch and Bitch went really well. W... » | I'm one proud crabmama today. Ephyra and Neptune ... » | I saw Stalker Boy again today. He got on the trai... » | One of the side effects of knitting in public is r... » | I shoulda waited.... The haircut is done, and I... » | One of these days I'll stop making appointments to... » | My first quiz in the tax course is over, and it wa... » | After spending the last hour and a half perusing t... » 

Thursday, October 09, 2003 

Argh! My tax class was cancelled last night. Not cancelled for the evening, but cancelled for good. So, now I have to find another class to crash. H&R Block has this policy that if there are less than 10 students regularly showing up for a particular class, they'll cancel it. We had 8 regulars. And a really awesome teacher. Now, that's all gone. Now I have the addedd stress of trying to find a new class that I can actually get to on time that doesn't conflict with my schedule before our midterm next week.

In happier news, the felted tote is done. I even brought it to work today (with my knitting inside). Below are some pictures (the ones I promised the other day). The bag is pretty plain, but it'll work well for its purposes. My next bag will have some more pizzazz, I hope.


Before felting


After Felting (while drying)


Another After Felting Picture (just at a slightly different angle)


And coming soon, a picture of the finished project!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates