« Home | The Kyoto scarf is coming along beautifully--and I... » | One scarf down, many more to go. Last night I f... » | Argh! My tax class was cancelled last night. Not... » | Nobody told me the bag would take this long to dry... » | Hooray for progress! I actually got some knitting... » | Last night's Stitch and Bitch went really well. W... » | I'm one proud crabmama today. Ephyra and Neptune ... » | I saw Stalker Boy again today. He got on the trai... » | One of the side effects of knitting in public is r... » | I shoulda waited.... The haircut is done, and I... » 

Wednesday, October 15, 2003 

Gah!



The woman in this picture is laughing hysterically at the guys with the big butterfly net chasing after her, saying "Ha ha! I finally broke the hold of this hideously evil bobbled straight jacket. Mwahahahahahahahahah!"

Cuz I don't believe for a second that the smile on that woman's face is even partly for real. Not unless she's blind.

But, if you are blind (or have some insane affection for all things hideous) you can get the free pattern here. But if I ever see you wearing it, I'm calling the boys with the butterfly nets.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates