« Home | I've got too much on my mind right now. Spent the... » | New book! I rarely ever buy my knitting books in ... » | Yesterday afternoon my order from Smiley's Yarns c... » | It's tangent Tuesday, folks. But before I get to ... » | Well, we did end up going camping. Jon talked his... » | I sound like a phone sex operator. At least that'... » | Gah! The woman in this picture is laughing ... » | The Kyoto scarf is coming along beautifully--and I... » | One scarf down, many more to go. Last night I f... » | Argh! My tax class was cancelled last night. Not... » 

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 

I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm a few yards short of enough yarn to finish my multidirectional scarf with. I need maybe 5 yards of Noro Silk Garden in color #71 (purple, green, black). By pure coincidence, the multidirectional scarf in the picture included with this pattern is the same as the yarn I'm using. So, even if you have a little bit of another color of silk garden that looks like it may match a little (like some black, or teal/green, or purple) that would help. I'm willing to pay you for it, if need be. I only need a few more yards to finish the scarf, and I don't want to have to rip it out and start all over again, and I don't want to buy another ball just for a few yards of yarn. So, if you have a little left lying around I'll love you to the end of time if you'd be willing to send it to me!

Also, thanks to all of the people who have emailed or left messages expressing support for the subject of yesterday's post. I really appreciate it, and while it doesn't make the decision any easier, it does put a smile on my face to know people care enough about a total stranger to send on a few kind words. Thank you.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates