« Home | I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm a few yards short of enough... » | I've got too much on my mind right now. Spent the... » | New book! I rarely ever buy my knitting books in ... » | Yesterday afternoon my order from Smiley's Yarns c... » | It's tangent Tuesday, folks. But before I get to ... » | Well, we did end up going camping. Jon talked his... » | I sound like a phone sex operator. At least that'... » | Gah! The woman in this picture is laughing ... » | The Kyoto scarf is coming along beautifully--and I... » | One scarf down, many more to go. Last night I f... » 

Thursday, October 30, 2003 

I'm still looking for some extra Noro Silk Garden. If you think you may have some, see yesterday's post.

I started my mother's multidirectional scarf (it'll be one of her Christmas gifts) last night. I'm making it with Artfiber's Chaucer in Afterglow. It's very soft and fuzzy, and I think she'll love it. Here's a picture of my progress so far.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates