« Home | New book! I rarely ever buy my knitting books in ... » | Yesterday afternoon my order from Smiley's Yarns c... » | It's tangent Tuesday, folks. But before I get to ... » | Well, we did end up going camping. Jon talked his... » | I sound like a phone sex operator. At least that'... » | Gah! The woman in this picture is laughing ... » | The Kyoto scarf is coming along beautifully--and I... » | One scarf down, many more to go. Last night I f... » | Argh! My tax class was cancelled last night. Not... » | Nobody told me the bag would take this long to dry... » 

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 

I've got too much on my mind right now. Spent the BART ride home yesterday knitting furiously to keep myself from breaking out into tears, and to help calm myself. It's not really something I want to talk about here, but let's just say that I'm faced with having to choose between the proverbial rock and a hard place. And either way, I lose.

This week's Knitworthy is a site with videos, instructions, patterns, and more to help you master different knitting techniques. Stitch Guide also contains tutorials on other crafts such as crochet, tatting, cross stitch, sewing, and more. Enjoy!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates