« Home | Today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 6 year an... » | I'm a busy, busy girl. Tax Class is winding down,... » | Well, my birthday wasn't a total bust. It actuall... » | Happy Birthday to me! At least so far it's been b... » | My car was stolen today. Right out of the BART pa... » | Well, the decision I was stressing over last week ... » | I'm still looking for some extra Noro Silk Garden.... » | I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm a few yards short of enough... » | I've got too much on my mind right now. Spent the... » | New book! I rarely ever buy my knitting books in ... » 

Monday, November 17, 2003 

Absolutely amazing. The Knitbloggers Knitting Basket Project has already accumulated over $2600! That's enough for at least 5 baskets, which will be donated to needy families throughout the world. If you haven't checked it out yet, do so by clicking the link above. And then make a donation through PayPal. Even if you can afford only $1, every bit counts.

I'm pretty pooped right now. My final for Tax Class is tomorrow night, so I've been engaged in lots and lots of studying. But, I feel ready. I think I'm gonna ace this thing. A woman from my previous class (the one that was cancelled) came over yesterday, and we spent the afternoon and evening studying. That was most helpful. There was one form that we knew would be on the test that I had been stuck on before. Finally, yesterday, I figured out where I was going wrong.

For our anniversary, Jonathan surprised me by having a home made dinner ready for me when I got home on Wednesday night. Although...I kind of had a feeling that's what he was going to do. We've been together so long, and know each other so well, that it's hard to truly surprise each other anymore. We know each other's habits and tendencies. We know how the other person thinks. And we're too accustomed to picking up on the little hints and clues that signal what's really going on in the other's brain. It's both a good and bad thing -- but mostly good.

On to this week's Knitworthy. The Emergency Handicraft Bag is a great way to always keep your knitting close at hand. If you're like me, you occasionally find yourself in idle moments, where you could easily pull off some knitting. But, when you have nothing at hand, you're more or less screwed. This site gives suggestions on how to assemble a portable bag so you can knit whenever the urge strikes.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates