« Home | Well, my birthday wasn't a total bust. It actuall... » | Happy Birthday to me! At least so far it's been b... » | My car was stolen today. Right out of the BART pa... » | Well, the decision I was stressing over last week ... » | I'm still looking for some extra Noro Silk Garden.... » | I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm a few yards short of enough... » | I've got too much on my mind right now. Spent the... » | New book! I rarely ever buy my knitting books in ... » | Yesterday afternoon my order from Smiley's Yarns c... » | It's tangent Tuesday, folks. But before I get to ... » 

Tuesday, November 11, 2003 

I'm a busy, busy girl. Tax Class is winding down, and our final is next Tuesday. Yikes! So, I'm putting a lot of attention into that.

I finished my mother's scarf this morning. Now I just need to decide if I'm going to make matching mittens or gloves. I'm going to run over to Artfibers at lunch to see if they have any of the yarn left (I do have one extra ball, but I'm not sure if it will be enough).

And the package of leftover Silk Garden from Marilyn arrived yesterday. So, now I can finish that scarf. Thanks Marilyn!

And I'll be starting on my Christmas stockings too, soon. Christmas is creeping up too quickly. I'm not confident that I'll have the throw blanket for Jon's parents done by Christmas. Plus, I'm not digging how the pattern is coming out. It just looks too thin. So, I may rip it out (I've only done about 7 or 8 inches) and double strand it instead. But, we'll see. Either way, I doubt I'll have it done in time.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates