« Home | Well, the decision I was stressing over last week ... » | I'm still looking for some extra Noro Silk Garden.... » | I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm a few yards short of enough... » | I've got too much on my mind right now. Spent the... » | New book! I rarely ever buy my knitting books in ... » | Yesterday afternoon my order from Smiley's Yarns c... » | It's tangent Tuesday, folks. But before I get to ... » | Well, we did end up going camping. Jon talked his... » | I sound like a phone sex operator. At least that'... » | Gah! The woman in this picture is laughing ... » 

Tuesday, November 04, 2003 

My car was stolen today. Right out of the BART parking lot. I got back this evening, and couldn't find my car. It's not like I just misplaced it. I know where I parked it. It was just gone. All of my stuff for my tax class was in the trunk too. My text books, my graded work, my $70 calculator, my notes -- everything. So, I had to skip class tonight (and we were supposed to have a test). And now I have to figure out what in the hell I'm supposed to do to finish the course off.

My old neighbor/mom's best friend is loaning me her car for a few days until my dad can get his car fixed up enough that I can drive it until I can get myself a new car. Which means no more disposable income, or no more free time (working a second job) or both. That also means I'll have to cut back on the yarn.

All of this two days before my birthday. Happy birthday to me....

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates