« Home | I'm a busy, busy girl. Tax Class is winding down,... » | Well, my birthday wasn't a total bust. It actuall... » | Happy Birthday to me! At least so far it's been b... » | My car was stolen today. Right out of the BART pa... » | Well, the decision I was stressing over last week ... » | I'm still looking for some extra Noro Silk Garden.... » | I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm a few yards short of enough... » | I've got too much on my mind right now. Spent the... » | New book! I rarely ever buy my knitting books in ... » | Yesterday afternoon my order from Smiley's Yarns c... » 

Wednesday, November 12, 2003 

Today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary. He says he has something planned for me, so I'm waiting in eager anticipation. Here's a picture of us about a year ago at the Fremont PD Christmas Party. Isn't he a hottie?




In honor of our day, this week's Knitworthy is a pattern for Lover's Mittens. Perfect for holding your sweetie's hand even in cold weather! See below for a picture. Of course, you can always make a set of matching mittens to go along with this one so your other two hands don't get cold.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates