« Home | Hey, I just wanted to pop in with a quick post to ... » | Marnie asked, in yesterday's comments, about using... » | I'm going shopping today to buy a backup outfit fo... » | Gah! Only a week to go until I leave for New York... » | I had a very nice weekend (nothing like having a 4... » | Last night I had to rip out the Christmas top (see... » | My tax class final is over, and I get it back toni... » | Absolutely amazing. The Knitbloggers Knitting Bas... » | Today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 6 year an... » | I'm a busy, busy girl. Tax Class is winding down,... » 

Thursday, December 18, 2003 

Alright, I need to get cracking. I've got to make Jonathan's remote control holder before Christmas. I just need to find some time to do a quick felting swatch of the black Patons Classic Wool. Knitting it up should hopefully be easy peasy -- though I still need to finish sketching it out. Perhaps when I finish it, I'll either post the pattern to my site, or submit it to Knitty. If it comes out looking really cool, I'm going to make a felted remote control holder for me too, only in sage and lavender.

I ordered "Knit One, Felt Too" from Overstock.com. I checked it out at a book store, and it looked pretty cool. I also want to get the other felting book that just came out, "Felted Knits." But, I didn't see that one on Overstock yet. So, I'll either have to wait, or pick it up elsewhere.

I ordered the pattern for the Lily Bag through Threadbear along with some Cascade 220 in 9451 for only $15. I'm looking forward to receiving that.

The other day, I also received a bunch of Kureyon. I got my Ebay Kureyon. And then I ordered 6 skeins of #116 and 3 skeins of #51 from Ewe Knit Kits, where they were on sale for $5.95 a skein. Those too will go towards some felted bags. I may make a felted tote for my best friend for Christmas with some of the Kureyon. But, if I'm going to do that, I better get a move on it. Christmas is a week away!

As for the throw blanket for Jonathan's parents...I've decided to change the pattern, but I haven't ripped it out and restarted it yet. So, I'm going to do what I can before Christmas, and then I'll wrap it still on the needles and give it to them. Then I'll take it back and finish it.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates