« Home | Alright, I need to get cracking. I've got to make... » | Hey, I just wanted to pop in with a quick post to ... » | Marnie asked, in yesterday's comments, about using... » | I'm going shopping today to buy a backup outfit fo... » | Gah! Only a week to go until I leave for New York... » | I had a very nice weekend (nothing like having a 4... » | Last night I had to rip out the Christmas top (see... » | My tax class final is over, and I get it back toni... » | Absolutely amazing. The Knitbloggers Knitting Bas... » | Today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 6 year an... » 

Friday, December 19, 2003 

Check out the first picture on this page. Notice how the woman seems to be suppressing a laugh and thinking "My, what a God awful, tacky sweater that is you're wearing, Joe." And the guy is looking back at her thinking "Don't you even think about laughing at me, or I'll have to kill you."

I mean seriously, what is with the neck on that thing? I hope they burned that sweater after the photo shoot.

While you're there, check out the rest of the site for some better (and some just as bad) pictures from vintage knitting pattern books.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates