« Home | I had a very nice weekend (nothing like having a 4... » | Last night I had to rip out the Christmas top (see... » | My tax class final is over, and I get it back toni... » | Absolutely amazing. The Knitbloggers Knitting Bas... » | Today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 6 year an... » | I'm a busy, busy girl. Tax Class is winding down,... » | Well, my birthday wasn't a total bust. It actuall... » | Happy Birthday to me! At least so far it's been b... » | My car was stolen today. Right out of the BART pa... » | Well, the decision I was stressing over last week ... » 

Thursday, December 04, 2003 

Gah! Only a week to go until I leave for New York. I better get moving if I want to finish that top on time. I started hesitating yesterday, because I had tried the top on and I noticed it looked a little loose at the base of the breasts. So, while I was working the chest increases, I started wondering if I should do a few less increases. In the end I decided to stick to the plan. Though, this morning I got distracted by my own thoughts, and finished my last increase row without increasing. And ripping back this combination of mohair and novelty yarn is definietly NO FUN!

I've also decided it's time to start bringing my lunch to work. So, as I type, I'm enjoying a delicious tuna sandwich on pita bread. Though, I must admit I'm secretly imagining I'm eating a nice, juicy hamburger. I've packed on some pounds since graduating from Cal, and enough is enough. It's time to shed it. I have no idea what my current weight is (though I have a rough guess), but I think I could stand to lose about 15 pounds. Of course, toning would be really great too, and that could add weight. Basically, I just want this padding of fat to go away! I figure brown-bagging will help me eat helthier, and save money (for those shiny new wheels I'll be buying next year). I also need to get my fat butt back into the gym though. And that's going to take nothing short of a miracle. Or, maybe a pact with God that if I start going to the gym regularly that he'll make chocolate healthy, nutritious, and anything but fattening, without affecting the taste.

I also need to figure out what to bring with me to New York next week. I need to make Jon's scarf (because he wanted it for New York), and I'll probably do that on the plane ride there. And then I need to make Alicia's scarf. And then I wanted to make something for Abigail, my cousin's daughter, who is a year old. I was thinking of a little sweater, or something she can wear. And then, I also need to get cracking on the dog sweater for my parent's dog, Chip, or he might bite me next time I come over.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates