« Home | Marnie asked, in yesterday's comments, about using... » | I'm going shopping today to buy a backup outfit fo... » | Gah! Only a week to go until I leave for New York... » | I had a very nice weekend (nothing like having a 4... » | Last night I had to rip out the Christmas top (see... » | My tax class final is over, and I get it back toni... » | Absolutely amazing. The Knitbloggers Knitting Bas... » | Today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 6 year an... » | I'm a busy, busy girl. Tax Class is winding down,... » | Well, my birthday wasn't a total bust. It actuall... » 

Wednesday, December 17, 2003 

Hey, I just wanted to pop in with a quick post to let you all know I survived my trip to New York, and I'm back home and trying to survive through Christmas. I didn't end up finishing the Christmas top, so that's still on hold. I did make a scarf for Jonathan for New York, and a scarf for my best friend for her birthday on the plane ride back. I took my Denise Interchangeables on the plane with me, and had no trouble getting them through security.

I won some Noro Kureyon on Ebay, and I'll be making a Booga bag, most likely, with some of it. I also bought some other Kureyon from another source to make some other felted bags. I'm also planning on ordering the kit from Threadbear to make the Lily Bag.

Time is scarce, so I have to cut it short, but I'll post more later!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates