« Home | I've signed up for the Great Stash Reduction Proje... » | Check out the first picture on this page. Notice ... » | Alright, I need to get cracking. I've got to make... » | Hey, I just wanted to pop in with a quick post to ... » | Marnie asked, in yesterday's comments, about using... » | I'm going shopping today to buy a backup outfit fo... » | Gah! Only a week to go until I leave for New York... » | I had a very nice weekend (nothing like having a 4... » | Last night I had to rip out the Christmas top (see... » | My tax class final is over, and I get it back toni... » 

Monday, December 22, 2003 

We just had a 6.5 earthquake out here in California. I felt it more than 150 miles away, in San Francisco. The office building I was in was swaying and creaking. I love earthquakes (when they don't cause damage)!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates