« Home | Yesterday evening I went to visit my eccentric old... » | Well, I've gone and done it. I popped my tax prep... » | I've picked the needles back up again. It's been ... » | I continue to get spam through my disposable email... » | I found this gem while surfing for more free k... » | I finally decided on and purchased a digital camer... » | Bargain alert! I just picked up a Magicord Ma... » | I'm a little perturbed at Blogger this morning. T... » | More than a week off from work, and what do I have... » | Hope you had a Merry Christmas! I'm thankful to b... » 

Wednesday, January 28, 2004 

Scroll half way down the page, and prepare to laugh. Be sure to read the text under the pictures, because that made me realize it was worse than I had thought!

I would never, ever, be caught dead in public with a contraption like this on. I don't care how easy it makes your knitting. Unless of course, you like getting very weird stares from people.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates