« Home | It has been quite some time since I posted a new K... » | Scroll half way down the page, and prepare to laug... » | Yesterday evening I went to visit my eccentric old... » | Well, I've gone and done it. I popped my tax prep... » | I've picked the needles back up again. It's been ... » | I continue to get spam through my disposable email... » | I found this gem while surfing for more free k... » | I finally decided on and purchased a digital camer... » | Bargain alert! I just picked up a Magicord Ma... » | I'm a little perturbed at Blogger this morning. T... » 

Tuesday, February 03, 2004 

After taking a short break from knitting, my hands are itching for wool. At first I tried to quiet the urge with some yummy angora/silk yarn from Artfibers, to make a scarf. But, that only lasted a few days, and then it was done. Took a break yesterday to decide what to do next. Decided this morning to cast on some Kureyon for a Booga Bag. The Lily Bag will have to wait, because I need to wind the yarn into balls. I've amassed a mental list of all kinds of things I'd like to make -- some of which I already have the yarn for. Narrowing it down is no simple task.

I've also been itching to make a sweater, before the weather starts warming up. I want to make something soft and luxurious, but I also want to make something comfy and perfect for everyday wear. I've already got the yarn picked out for the first (an Artfibers yarn, of course). But, I still have yet to pick out the second. Maybe you can help me decide? Here are a few patterns that have recently caught my eye:

Adriafil Grape Pullover

Rebecca Narrow Drop Shoulder Sweater (though, it's not really for winter)

Easy Striped Raglan Pullover

Lana Grossa Cool Wool Pullover


The list doesn't end there, though. The hunt is still on for the perfect pattern.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates