« Home | After taking a short break from knitting, my hands... » | It has been quite some time since I posted a new K... » | Scroll half way down the page, and prepare to laug... » | Yesterday evening I went to visit my eccentric old... » | Well, I've gone and done it. I popped my tax prep... » | I've picked the needles back up again. It's been ... » | I continue to get spam through my disposable email... » | I found this gem while surfing for more free k... » | I finally decided on and purchased a digital camer... » | Bargain alert! I just picked up a Magicord Ma... » 

Thursday, February 05, 2004 

Interesting. Someone is developing knitting tarot cards to be released probably around Christmas 2005. I wonder if you can use them to predict which pattern you'll make next, or when your yarn obsession will finally bankrupt you.

In other news, I've begun working on a Booga Bag in Kureyon. Is it just me, or is the pattern kind of small? I guess we'll see how it turns out when I felt it. Compared to the felted bag I made a few months ago, it's tiny! At least it should be finished fast.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates