« Home | Scroll half way down the page, and prepare to laug... » | Yesterday evening I went to visit my eccentric old... » | Well, I've gone and done it. I popped my tax prep... » | I've picked the needles back up again. It's been ... » | I continue to get spam through my disposable email... » | I found this gem while surfing for more free k... » | I finally decided on and purchased a digital camer... » | Bargain alert! I just picked up a Magicord Ma... » | I'm a little perturbed at Blogger this morning. T... » | More than a week off from work, and what do I have... » 

Monday, February 02, 2004 

It has been quite some time since I posted a new Knitworthy. I think Marnie's designs were well worth a few extra weeks of air time. But, it's time to get back to the updates. This week's Knitworthy is a Boob Tube Shoulder Warmer designed by the fabulous Stefani at Glampyre.com. This piece is perfect for spring. And as soon as I find a suitable yarn, I'll be making one myself.

Also, I'm working on cleaning up the WIP list. I deleted a few things that were on a perpetual back burner (i.e. will probably never be finished). Some of the items still there are things I just need to do a little finishing to. One of these weekends, when it's nasty outside, I'll spend an afternoon finishing them up. But not this weekend! I'll be working...

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Dani
  • From San Francisco
email me

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates